7 reasons to use catalogue marketing
July 29, 2013, 3:42 pm
Printed catalogue marketing may be one of the oldest methods of interacting with your customers, yet it still remains one of the most effective marketing mediums. The role of a catalogue has changed over the years. Where they used to be a direct response vehicle they are now used to drive consumers to online ordering. Here are 7 reasons why catalogue marketing remains such a powerful tool:
- 1. Accessibility: With every product available to browse printed catalogues are accessible, easy to use and trustworthy. Many customers will search a catalogue before going online to make a purchase.
- 2. Information: Catalogues are a lightweight, portable source of information, with most questions related to price, look, colour, size, quality and performance communicated quickly.
- 3. Seduction: Draw your customer into your brands world. Use of striking images allows the customer to be seduced by your product, making a purchase more likely.
- 4. Brand building: A catalogue gives you a significant amount of time with your customer, allowing them to take on board your messages and values as they read.
- 5. Targeted opportunities: Using data gained from online allows you to effectively target the distribution of your catalogues, maximising the possible return on your investment.
- 6. Brand loyalty: The aim of any campaign is to build brand loyalty. Impressing your customers with a creative catalogue can build this loyalty and drive them online to make a purchase.
- 7. Effectiveness: Many brands still see catalogues as an important sales tool when used in conjunction with websites, call centres and in store.
If your company regularly distribute catalogues to customers why not get in touch and see how we can help you get the most from your campaign. You can speak to one of our team by calling 01603 488001 or by emailing email@example.com.
Source: Print Power