Include Printed Packaging Inserts in Parcels and Mailouts
Including a printed packaging insert in your company’s parcels and other mailouts is a cost-effective way to give your customers more information about the product they’ve ordered, advertise your company’s other services or even provide them with an unexpected bonus gift. Here are 5 good reasons to include a printed packaging insert.
- Say Thank-You. Adding a simple thank-you card to your orders is a great way to show your appreciation.
- Develop Brand Awareness. Don’t miss out on a chance to remind busy people who make a lot of online purchases what company this particular package came from. Send a distinct and memorable business card with every order.
- Reward Customer Loyalty. Customers who make regular purchases from your company deserve special attention. Reward them with a printed gift card offering a discount code.
- Encourage Further Purchases. This is a chance to advertise your other products to someone who has already shown interest by making a purchase. A printed leaflet or pamphlet won’t add significantly to the cost of postage.
- Invite Reviews. Tell people how and where they can leave a review of your product online.
At Colour Print, we offer a full range of print services and print finishes. For more information and competitive prices on print runs for packaging inserts, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01603 488001.