Bon Appetit! Custom Printed Christmas Menus
With less than three months to go until Christmas, we’ve already started doing seasonal printing for pubs and restaurants that are keen to get early bookings for those lucrative Christmas parties. If you would like a custom printed menu to advertise your Christmas specials, get in touch.
Once your chefs have designed the dishes and you’ve settled on the descriptions and pricing, you’re ready to design and print your menu. Here’s a few factors to consider:
- Design Service. Our team includes professional designers that can offer expert assistance with the design and layout of your menu
- Display or Distribution? You may wish to have some menus printed on high quality paper for display in your establishment and some on cheaper paper for distribution.
- Available Dates. If your menu is designed to be distributed as a marketing campaign, make sure that it includes the dates that your venue is serving your special Christmas menu.
- Incentives. You can encourage early booking by offering incentives such as a free dessert or a glass of mulled wine on arrival for those who book before a particular date.
- Print Finishes. We have a range of print finishes that can be applied to increase the longevity or luxury feel of your menu, including: lamination, embossing, die cutting and foil blocking.
- Fulfilment. If you would like to send your menus out to local businesses as part of a direct marketing campaign, we can print envelopes with personalised addresses and even take care of the distribution for you.
You can make your establishment stand out from the crowd with bespoke printed Christmas menus from Colour Print. If you would like to know more about our services, please don’t hesitate to call our office on 01603 488001 or email your specifications to email@example.com and we’ll contact with a quote for the work.